Sections

7 Replies, 1854 Views
Thread Closed 

(06-05-2020, 09:59 AM)TheDebianGuy Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 08:56 AM)Sha Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 08:59 PM)x-loy Wrote: not sure about this, so lets wait for  @Sha   @Iranito @emma 

I think most of them are good i would change combos into 'other' tho
And also market section i like the idea of 'buyers' and 'sellers' with then subsections....
Also i would't encourage to have religion or politic section because people get upset easily there not the best topics to discuss online imo Smile

also these
-Discussion
-Life and religion
-discussion

-favourite songs

-Favourite books and poetry

-Favourite movies and series
-Favourite games

Above should be able to be one section too could be placed under discussion 'on home tab'

Tongue

Cool tips, but I think that we can target also for people that are not interested in hacking and just want to talk with someone and get some hobbies, this thing will help to get a nice community.
To the politics and religion - I think these topics are very important, in the worst case lets it just rename to 'debate' or moderator can say smth to make ppl chill.

Yes i get that but i'm just not a fan of these topics! Makes more sense to focus on getting people in who are intrested in gaming, coding .... these are more related to what the forum is about and can bring customers aswell as sellers to this forum

Okay, well if you agree with the other sections I requested, Im fine.

(06-05-2020, 10:08 AM)TheDebianGuy Wrote: Okay, well if you agree with the other sections I requested, Im fine.
yes

We have edited/added new forum for the members who not insterested in hacking/cracking .

Closed Thread.
Please read the Community Rules
Leeching will get you banned. What is leeching?