PUBG Development FAQ

0 Replies, 1803 Views

I've been a bad moderator which made the Structs/Offsets thread get way too out of hand. I'm going to maintain a sticky thread with useful information regarding feature development.

Basics:

1. How do I dump the SDK?

1. Visit KN4CK3R's Github repository here
  2. Clone or download the repository
  3. Compile source using Visual Studio 2015+
  4. Kill BEService (programmatically or using Services)
  5. Inject using Xenos or Extreme Injector
  6. The resulting SDK should be in C:\SDK_GEN

2. How do I bypass BattlEye?

• Nobody will spoonfeed you a bypass, but there are lots of resources in the internet.
  • Keep in mind that the section may not necessarily provide currently undetected techniques.

3. What do I need to read/write memory?
  • You can read/write memory using a HANDLE (traditionally with OpenProcess), but BattlEye strips handles via ObsRegisterCallbacks as well as manually walking the handle table in kernel + DKOMing the permissions down.
  • Be (slightly) creative and read the contents of section 2 for alternative techniques.
  • If you are able to read/write externally, you should also be able to inject a module.

4. How do I draw onto the screen?
  • Spawn an external overlay using CreateWindow and then calling APIs from the DirectX SDK (or paste imgui).
  • Hijack an existing external or internal overlay and render your ESP with it. Some overlays you might think of include Discord or NVIDIA overlays. This is an example using Mumble.
  • Inject a module into the game and draw using dx11 hooking directly.
  • Inject a module into the game and draw using engine functions.

Game Specific:

TArray
The structure of a TArray is shown in the following psuedo-struct.

Code:
struct TArray
{
    DWORD_PTR Data;
    int Count;
    int Max;
}

If you're internal, iteration is trivial. If you're external, you're going to have to jump through some circus hoops to get your data. Here is some pseudo-code.

Code:
DWORD_PTR actorTArray = ...; // somewhere in game memory

DWORD_PTR actorData = RPM(actorTArray, sizeof(DWORD_PTR)); // read 8 bytes, 0 bytes into the struct
int actorCount = RPM(actorTArray + sizeof(DWORD_PTR), sizeof(int)); // read 4 bytes, 8 bytes into the struct

for (int i = 0; i < actorCount ; i++)
{
    AActor* actor = RPM(actorData + i * sizeof(DWORD_PTR), sizeof(AActor)); // read buffers of actors based on the size of your class
    // continue to operate on this actor
}

FString

The structure of an FString is shown in the following pseudo-struct.

Code:
struct FString
{
    DWORD_PTR stringBuffer;
    int stringLength;
}

Accessing the string internally is trivial. Grabbing it externally requires this pseudo code.

Code:
DWORD_PTR someFString = ...; // somewhere in game memory

DWORD_PTR ptrToBuffer = RPM(someFString, sizeof(DWORD_PTR);
int stringLength = RPM(someFString + sizeof(DWORD_PTR), sizeof(int));

wchar_t* actualString = RPM(ptrToBuffer, stringLength);

FText

The structure of an FText is shown in the following pseudo-struct. Keep in mind that FText and FString are NOT the same structure.

Code:
struct FText
{
    FTextData* Data;
}

struct FTextData
{
    char unknown_data0[0x28];
    DWORD_PTR stringBuffer;
    int stringLength;
}

To read this externally:

Code:
DWORD_PTR someFText = ... // some FText in memory
DWORD_PTR someFTextData = RPM(someFText, sizeof(FTextData)); // read the FTextData struct

int stringLength = RPM(someFTextData + 0x30, sizeof(int)); // read the length
wchar_t* actualString = RPM(someFTextData + 0x28, sizeof(stringLength));
[Image: Vu4Z2r4.gif] 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Source] PUBG External & Internal Decrypt (Xenuine) Alioxa 19 2,179 05-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: pacifist668
  [Coding] 2 methods Draw Skeleton pubg lite Alioxa 2 1,137 02-17-2022, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Biellz
  [Coding] PUBG Lite Speed & No Breath Hack! Alioxa 0 643 04-27-2021, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Alioxa