How to refund [Mentorship] - Tutorial

0 Replies, 56 Views

How to refund [Mentorship] - Tutorial

Mentorship:
  • Access to all refundable stores
  • Every refund method known
  • How to do unlimited refunds (new accounts, info, addresses)
  • Staying anonymous (OPSEC)
  • Best methods for each store
  • How to communicate with reps and get what you want
  • Never get rebilled by any company, ever!
  • Finding & Testing new stores
  • Fixing failed refunds
  • Anonymous online payment
  • How to get crypto anonymously
  • Small credit card course, (how to boost credit score & pressure your credit card company to raise your credit limits allowing you to do MASSIVE refunds without paying anything out of pocket)

++ So much more!

Includes a highly detailed & EXCLUSIVE refunding textbook. This is not some crappy, poorly written, recycled information. The 20 page textbook is 100% , and I expect all of my mentees to read it. This is not my whole mentorship, this is simply to get you quickly past the basic knowledge so we can get you up and running ASAP! The "refunding textbook", is only 10% of my 1-on-1, the other 90% is all taught in-depth by communicating with me directly.

Extra information:

1.  REAL 1-on-1 help.. So many refunders say they provide 1-on-1 and provide terrible help and expect you to learn it yourself. Additionally, if any of my mentees fail their refunds, I fix their failed refunds for them!! No other refunder that offers a mentorship EVER helps their mentees fix failed refunds.
  2. Answer any questions you have about anything. A-Z you ask it, I answer it!
  3. In depth seminars of exactly what to say to reps, how to say it to them, and how to make sure refunds are as successful as possible.
  4. Walk you through how to start your own refunding service and keep your OPSEC to a maximum.
  5.  How to stay safe refunding and successfully refund the same stores over and over
  6.  Updated refunding methods and store methods whenever new ones are found. You will never be left in the dark!
  7. - I have been refunding for years. I have been in the shadows for far too long, working privately with deep pockets. It is time for the world to meet Rayman. It is time for the world to learn how to f*** over the evil large corporations that exploit third world countries and their people. Working them hours and hours on end for less than $1 a hour then using tax loopholes to pay jack shit and rake in revenue. It is time for you to learn how to easily make an extra $100,000+ yearly of untaxed income- just like the large greedy companies that will be taken advantage of. BOSS UP YOUR LIFE AND MAKE A CHANGE. DO IT RIGHT, DO IT SAFE- DO IT WITH RAY!

100% GUARANTEED profit. YOU WILL CLEAR THE MENTORSHIP FEE IMMEDIATELY FROM YOUR FIRST REFUND/ FIRST FEW REFUNDS AS LONG AS THEY ARE DECENT SIZES.
[Image: Vu4Z2r4.gif] 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BITCOIN CARDING TUTORIAL Astra 8 382 06-28-2023, 12:29 AM
Last Post: ASDasdASDAsdD
  HOW TO HACK GMAIL [ FULL TUTORIAL LEAKED ] Astra 34 1,398 01-03-2023, 02:58 AM
Last Post: cryemoji
  $200 FULL CARDING TUTORIAL LEAKED Astra 23 1,020 11-07-2022, 10:35 PM
Last Post: spicexmercs