Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Free Download (Incl. ALL DLC’s)

1 Replies, 1549 Views

Download Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for FREE on PC –  Released on Nov 5, 2015, Learn how to download and install Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 OVERVIEWCall of Duty®: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition includes the full base game and the Zombies Chronicles content expansion. Call of Duty: Black Ops III combines three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever. The Zombies Chronicles content expansion delivers 8 remastered classic Zombies maps from Call of Duty®: World at War, Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II. Complete maps from the original saga are fully remastered and

[Image: call-of-duty-black-ops-3-download-1.jpg]
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3

Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
Once Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Call of Duty Black Ops 3.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR).
Double click inside the Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 folder and run the exe application.
Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Download speeds slow? Use Free Download Manager for faster speeds.

YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!

NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 100 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
SCREENSHOTS

[Image: black-ops-3-free-pc-download.jpg]

[Image: black-ops-3-download-link.jpg]
[Image: Vu4Z2r4.gif] 

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 02:25 PM by Alioxa.)
This would be cool if I could actually run it but cool anyway! (Link D E A D!)
What's this? Oh yea right signature right.

I sell sellers... wait what... right yea if you want something I can probably find a seller for that so just slide into my pm's and we can get to talking : )

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2020, 07:19 PM by Possessed_Cereal.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Premium Accounts Telegram A1pha 111 6,624 04-04-2024, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Justthreer
  ADBLOCK PREMIUM 1 YEAR FREE Astra 2 285 12-27-2022, 02:48 AM
Last Post: alexx132
  ALL MOVIE SHOWS FOR FREE Astra 15 1,137 11-17-2022, 11:29 PM
Last Post: hashemh